- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richa Aggarwal MD
Dr. Richa Aggarwal, MD is a doctor primarily located in Green Bay, WI, with other offices in Cedar Rapids, IA and Cedar Rapids, IA( and 3 other locations). They have 12 years of experience. Their specialties include Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry.
Dr. Richa Aggarwal has 5 locations
Dr. Richa Aggarwal has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richa Aggarwal has the following 12 expertise
- Sexually Transmitted Diseases
- Depressive Disorder
- Substance Abuse
- Birth Control
- Eating Disorders
- Attention Deficit Disorder (ADD) / Attention Deficit Hyperactivity Disorder (ADHD)
- Bipolar Disorder / Manic Depressive Disorder
- Sleep Disorders
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2018)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2018)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2018)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
12 Years Experience
Graduated in 2007
Dr. Richa Aggarwal Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richa Aggarwal
Dr. Aggarwal graduated from the Government Medical College in 2007. Dr. Aggarwal works in Green Bay, WI and 4 other locations and specializes in Child & Adolescent Psychiatry and Psychiatry. Dr. Aggarwal is affiliated with St Lukes Hospital.