Dr. Richard Carlson Jr Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Carlson Jr?

Posted on January 29th, 2016

Listens to what you have to say. you do have to talk to your doctor in order for him to work with you. He is very interested in his patients heath and keeping them in the best shape possible. Is the best primary doctor I ever had and I am a senior.

Posted on April 16th, 2015

listens to what you say and is concern on finding out what is wrong

Posted on May 18th, 2010

I didn't have confidence in this Dr. I felt that due to consistent inaction, and as a senior, it seemed to me that under his "care" there was too much of a chance of an early demise.There were too many mix-ups in reporting results to me. Nearly every time some action took place it only came at my initiation, and then specialists were involved. For sure, if I strictly put my health in his care, I would be in very bad shape today. Testing lacked thoroughness. For my physical exams, for example, he didn't order nearly enough of the blood tests recommended by a local authority. Early detection is a concept that didn't seem to fit his style. He comes off as having a "nice guy" personality but from his inaction there was not good reason to think he really cared about my health.

Posted on October 5th, 2017