Dr. Richard Clark Is this you?

5 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Clark?

Best doctor and team ever!!

Posted on June 2nd, 2011

Being at a military facility I expected for the service to be slow and subpar. Dr. Clark is a retired doctor that has been doing this for a long time. After I checked in it was minutes before the technician/nurse called me back to the exam room. They worked quickly and were really really nice. When Dr. Clark came in he was very friendly and seemed to genuinely care about my issues. I had labwork done and was called regarding the results within a day or two and scheduled my follow up right then and there without being given the run around. IT was GREAT all around service and if anyone asks me I would refer them to Dr. Clark and his team everytime!

Posted on December 16th, 2016