Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Richard A Haas
Richard A Haas is a Doctor primarily located in Mequon, WI. They speak English.
Showing 4 of 4
Considering the pain, I always felt compelled to keep going because of Dr. Haas's help. His staff was very good as well. When ever the pain was not tolerable (off the scale) they always made sure I was able to see him the next day or even that day. He always offered options for any treatment and even though the pain was horrible at times he still was willing to try anything. He called at times my insurance company and offered for them to come in at times to see my foot but also to consider the medical treatment (payment authorizations). A very good doctor!!!
Dr. Haas has an exceptional bedside manner and is very caring. He has always shown me how to maintain my pain levels and try other options when needed but was not pushy. He understood and always researched options or idea's prior to suggesting them. Exceptional doctor and I will always recommend him in the future.Thank you for all your help!
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions11107 N Lake Shore Dr, Mequon, WI
Richard A Haas is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Mequon, WI.