Dr. Richard Kelly Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Kelly?

Consistently Exceeds Expectations

Posted on October 31st, 2016

He has been my doctor for 20 years (or around there). In all those years he has been consistently easy to talk to, he listens, offers caring advice, and specific instructions. I can recommend him to anyone who would like to find an awesome doctor with a kind manner.

Posted on July 1st, 2015

Excellent Doctor

Posted on June 11th, 2013

He has been my doctor for years. I like him a lot, however, his nurse isn't too friendly.

Dr Kelly was great but the staff was OK

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Dr Kelly is great but the staff is not quite as friendly. I have always let claims go to insurance first, then paid them once insurance has been filed - but they made me pay in full up front before filing the claim. I will be watching to see the rates as they hit insurance.

Didn't even bother to call

Posted on August 24th, 2011

I just moved to the area from Chatt. I called this office and told the them what kind of medication and what I saw my previous dr. for . Asked if this was something the Dr would see me for and if so I could get my records to them. Told me he would review my records . Well I had to call 3 different times to check and had to ask them to take my number to call me,still nobody bothered to call. so finally call to ask what's the deal and am told he wouldn't see me . REAL NICE! Wouldn't say why and also was just plain rude!

Great Doctor

Posted on February 1st, 2011

He has been my doctor since I was 8 years old. I'm now 23. I just got a job and my new insurance isn't accepted at his office, but I can handle a couple of cash payments a year. I did call my husband's doctor, who is in Germantown, TN (The Light Clinic) once when we first got married to get an appointment for severe headaches and they told me nothing was available for 5 months. I called Doctor Kelly's office and I got an appointment in a week that fitted into my schedule. Needless to say I am staying a patient of Dr. Kelly.

Posted on June 27th, 2017