Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Lange
Dr. Richard A Lange, MD is a Doctor primarily located in El Paso, TX. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Lange is affiliated with Methodist Mansfield Medical Center, Houston Methodist Willowbrook Hospital and Baptist Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard A Lange has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Unstable Angina
- Left Ventricular Dysfunction
- Chest Pain (Angina)
- Percutaneous Arterial Septic Defect (ASD) Closure
- Heart Catheterization
- High Cholesterol
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Aortic Valve Stenosis
- Coronary Disease
- Heart Septal Defects
- Heart Attack
- Coronary Artery Disease (CAD)
- Mitral Valve Stenosis
- Blood Clot
- Heart Failure
- High Cholesterol (Hypercholesterolemia)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Mitral Valve Insufficiency
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty & Stent
- Heart Diseases
- Heart Block
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 5
My husband was rushed from Corpus Christi, TX. to University hospital in San Antonio. Immediatly the staff in the MICI 10th floor got busy and began working on him and told us they would come get us. An hour later...they came and although he was in critical condition I was in awe of the professionalism and care that his nurse Praisy took of him. She was on target with making sure everything was done and completed with as little pain and making sure my husband was comfortable. She left a few hours after her shift was over to see to it that all was done and we his family were comfortable. She was an angel sent to us from GOD. Then Michelle Gonzalez came in. She is another excellant nurse, out spoken, getting things that doctors had ordered also ordering things she new he needed ahead of time. These two nurses are simply awesome. Residents came and went as did Fellows but when DR. RICHARD LANGE came in I knew instantly this man was also sent to us by GOD. He was gentle, holds the respect of everyone there especially the two previous nurses I spoke of. He reviewed everything about my husband and stayed until everyone understood the game plan. The he took time to speak to me and I knew then if anyone could save my husband he would. He came by several times A DAY, and called to see how he was doing. He and Michelle and Praisy saved my husband. After we moved to a different room, they all still continued to come by or call to check up on him. We are Blessed
Dr. Lange is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Texas Southwestern Medical School
Graduated in 1982
Dr. Richard A Lange accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsTexas Tech University Health Sciences Center, 5001 El Paso Dr, El Paso, TX
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard A Lange in this video.
Dr. Richard A Lange is similar to the following 3 Doctors near El Paso, TX.