Dr. Richard Levy Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard Levy?

You know what, I thought he was the greatest thing since sliced bread, diagnosing my son with growth hormone deficiency. However, there was a major problem in that he ordered a genetic test that was extremely outdated, and I did not realize how outdated it was. My son also has major developmental issues, so when the results of this genetic test ordered by Dr. Levy came back normal, I thought he did not have any genetic issues period. However, it was his ear, nose, and throat doctor that said the genetic test Dr. Levy ordered was archaic, only showing that he had the right number of chromosomes, and that there were much newer and better genetic tests available now. So I then took him to a geneticist, and found the true underlying cause of his growth hormone deficiency, as well as his developmental delays. I never would have found out my son had a genetic syndrome if it wasn't for the ear, nose, and throat doctor. I know Dr Levy isn't a geneticist, but he should have referred us to see a geneticist at least, and/or should have had a better genetic test done.

Outstanding Endocrinologist

A wonderful physician, very thorough and accurate. We are grateful!

Amazing

I have been a patient of dr Levys for 18 years. He is the best doctor and helped me in so many ways He was the only doctor that gave me a accurate Diagnosis and I felt safe seeing. I would suggest Him to anyone and I would trust him with my Family's needs

Very smart and caring physician

I am a nurse and know many physicians, however there a only a few that I would let treat my family or myself. Dr. Levy is so smart and professional. He helped me with a diagnosis that others could not. I would recommend him to anyone that wants an experienced doctor who can think outside of the box when needed.

Do not recommend

Horrible experience with this doctor from the time we entered the office to the time we left. Very confrontational, no sense of caring/bedside manner. Would never go back.

VERY RUDE DOCTOR

A Doctor that is there for his patients.

Dr. Levy is great!

We spent years asking multiple doctors and facilities why our son wasn't growing as fast as his peers. Thanks to Connections for Growth and Dr. Levy, our son has grown over twelve inches in two years, and is back in line with his original target height. The 200 mile drive to his office is worth it for us!

Dr. Levy

Dr. Levy is simply a wonderful human being and a marvelous physician, he has helped me in so many ways both medically and spiritually , that I cant even begin to count them. I lover Dr. Levy and would recommend him to anyone who needs Endocrine Services.

Great Dr.

I travel from Texas to Illinois to see Dr. Levy. I just feel he is the best doctor to manage my son's unique hypo pituatary situation. I am close to houston medical center..but have not been able to find a pediatric endocrinologist that i feel is even close to as knowledgable as Dr. Levy. Very sharp dr.