Dr. Richard A Lewis Is this you?

3.0

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Lewis?

This heartless doctor looked at my son, and said he needs to see a psych doctor, my son had Autoimmune encephalitis, his immune system instead of protecting him was attacking his body. He could not speak, he had declined cognitively, my happy all A student could not remember his own last name! Dr. Lewis said that, the mother is in denial and he has Schizophrenia! and he needs psych meds! What was interesting is that he was very persistent! We wasted time by going to UCLA psych department, after a couple months of trying psych meds and watching my son go downhill, UCLA psych department said, his condition is physical not mental, that Dr. Lewis did not diagnose him properly. I will never forget how dr. Lewis yelled at my son "Why don't you speak? Dr. Lewis my son could not speak do to brain inflammation! Stay away from this doctor!

Dr. Lewis is a wonderful doctor. Even though he is extremely busy he took the time to talk with me on a personnel level. I appreciated his insight and am grateful that he cared. I would recommend him to my family and friends needing a neurologist.

Dr. Richard A Lewis is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Los Angeles, CA.