Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you. ttcqeayetrwczwezdueawsrsbdyr
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard A Moyer has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopaedic Surgery
Dr. Richard A Moyer has the following 15 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Herniated Disc
- Dupuytren's Contracture
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Bone Fracture
- Sports Medicine
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Replacement
Dr. Richard A Moyer has 0 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Showing 5 of 19
Recently underwent arthroscopic meniscus repair- only to find out post op the meniscus was not torn as it said on the MRI report. Refused to look at films from MRI prior to surgery and resulted in mistreatment of my injury. Little to no instructions for post operative care for arthroscopic procedure except ice it and walk immediately Post op visit Doctor was rude and insulting, I found this offensive and so should others in dealing with the a disrespectful physician. Expect to sit 1 hour or more for appointments.
Overall he was concise and quick to my options. Did not offer stop gap solutions ie: cortisone shot to the hip. I chose hip replacement. Doctor Moyer gives a feeling of complete confidence in his ability. Trusted him right away. Came to visit in the hospital room every day (4). He has patients in 2 other hospitals (that I know of) about 80 miles apart. Never missed a follow up visit and gave back driving - cane - etc. in a timely fashion. I would definitely recommend Dr Moyer to anyone who needs an orthopedic surgeon. He is tops in my opinion
Patients' Choice Award (2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
30 Years Experience
University Of Chicago Division Of The Biological Sciences The Pritzker School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1988
Pontiac Osteopathic Hospital
Dr. Richard A Moyer accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL PPO
- BCBS MI PPO Plans Group Enrollees
- CIGNA HMO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
- First Health PPO
- HAP Preferred PPO
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- PriorityHealth HMO
- PriorityHealth Priority PPO
- UHC Choice Plus POS
- UHC Navigate HMO
- UHC Navigate POS
- UHC Options PPO
Locations & DirectionsFamily Orthopedic Associates Pc, 307 S Court St, Lapeer, MI
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard A Moyer in this video.
Dr. Richard A Moyer is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lapeer, MI.