Dr. Richard Sandler Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Sandler?

Autism Spectrum Disorder

Autism Spectrum Disorder

A tad weird at first.

Posted on June 1st, 2011

Dr. Sandler is a tad weird at first, with a bit of an unusual bedside manner. I left my initial appointment feeling a bit beat up, he was a tad rough during my exam (especially because I was being seen for severe back pain) just wish he could have been a little softer. Anyways after that first exam things got much better and I have been back several times over the past two years.

Dr. of pain relief

Posted on May 15th, 2011

Dr. Sandler is so caring, compassionate, undertanding and knowledgeable in regards to pain and how to treat it. I have been a patient for nearly 3yrs and I would not be able to function if not for his pain treatment. I am always treated so well by the front desk and assistants. Dr. Sandler has a great bedside manner and is very funny too. He obviously understands pain and has experienced it himself to be able to help so many patients. He is truly a Godsend. I highly recommend him to anyone who suffers from chronic pain.

Posted on February 14th, 2011

Dr. Sandler's friendliness, compassion and understanding more than make up for a long wait time. I would definitely recommend him.

Posted on September 21st, 2010

My impression of Dr. Sandler is extremely favorable. His 38 years of experience and his knowledge of the human body is quite amazing. Even though I was in pain at times, I could always count on his staff to put me at ease. I always looked forward to my appointments because of Dr. Sandler's unique sense of humor. Most importantly, the therapy I received has helped me considerably. Thank you, Thank you

Posted on August 5th, 2008

Dr Sandler has been one of the only two Dr's that truly care and listen about my pain and back injuries. If something isn't working right-he lsitens to that and we try something else. I thank God for him every day, that I am able to be functional thanks to his care.

Posted on June 13th, 2017