Dr. Richard A Shapiro Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Shapiro?

Excellent

5 stars for Doctor Robert Shapiro Me and my friend Trudy give him 5 stars

Best Doctor

Dr. Sharpiro is the best doctor I have ever been to, He explained in detail what I needed and did exactly what he said. Everything went great it is exactly what he told me. I would and will refer him and his office to everyone in need of a great doctor. He came to see me everyday in the hospital and called to check on me when I got home as a good friend or family would do.

urologists office

Doctor was patient, kind and understanding. Going to a urologist or any doctor is difficult sometimes but he made me feel comfortable and at ease with my diagnosis and helped me tremendously. I would recommend Dr. Shapiro to anyone who needs an excellent urologist.

I felt that Dr Shapiro was very thorough. He diagnosed my condition and explained to me what we needed to do. He was very kind and intelligent and well informed. I felt well taken care of. He scheduled me for follow up. I was very pleased with my visit.

Promised to call with follow up never did! Care only to get paid for his services and very arrogant with patience.

Dr. Richard A Shapiro is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Tarzana, CA.