Dr. Richard A Swift Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Swift?

Excellent

I was able to see this Doctor some years ago. He was a formal Doctor. He was Professional and gave me excellent care. I no longer drive and the distance is way to far for a taxi fare.

unpleasant desk staff. Never smile. Abrupt & rude

Doesn't advise but pushes patient. Insists I go to rehab at hospital 40 mile round trip 3 times a week. I as much as said no but he was taken back that I said no. Practically insisted that I go stating that he has patients worse off than I am Made me feel very uncomfortable. First time he mentioned stated that I probably would not benefit from rehab but might at least get better guidance on how to use inhalers correctly. Now pushing me to go. I am retired and started my own business to supplement income and don't have much free time. I have COPD and takes me hours just to take my baths and get dressed. I am on oxygen and can not hardly get around. My life, my decision.

DR. SWIFT WAS VERY ABRUPT AND I THOUGHT RUDE. I DO THANK HIM FOR SEEING ME THOUGH, BECAUSE I WAST SENT TO HIM THROUGH THE FAUQUIER FREE CLINIC....THANK YOU DR. SWIFT

Experience

Pleasant office staff, Waiting room clean and comfortable. Dr. spoke to me as adult,educated. Exam: covered all areas of health concern.Good follow up. I will continue to go to see him