Get the facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Arrhythmia Facts about arrythmia, inclding the types, symptoms and causes.
- Atrial Fibrillation Facts about atrial fibrillation, including symptoms and risk factors.
- Coronary Artery Angioplasty with Stent Coronary artery angioplasty with stent facts, including who needs it.
- Coronary Heart Disease Get the facts about coronary heart disease.
- Deep Vein Thrombosis Facts about deep vein thrombosis (DVT), including symptoms & causes.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Erectile Dysfunction Facts about erectile dysfunction (ED), including causes.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard A Weintraub
Dr. Richard A Weintraub, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Greensboro, NC. He has 48 years of experience. His specialties include Cardiovascular Disease and Internal Medicine. Dr. Weintraub is affiliated with Moses H Cone Memorial Hospital. Dr. Weintraub has received 4 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard A Weintraub has the following 2 specialties
- Cardiovascular Disease
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad range of illnesses that do not require surgical or specialist interventions. They also work to help a patient maintain optimal health in order to prevent the onset of disease.
In addition to treating the common cold and flu, internists also treat chronic diseases like diabetes and heart disease.
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Blood Clot
- Fainting (Syncope)
- High Cholesterol
- Heart Diseases
- Unstable Angina
- Heart Block
- Heart Attack
- Heart Failure
Showing 5 of 10
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2013, 2014, 2010, 2012)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2012, 2011, 2014, 2010, 2013)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
On-Time Doctor Award (2014)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Top 10 Doctor - State (2014)
Top 10 Doctors are chosen by the millions of patients who visit Vitals each year to find a new doctor and share their experiences by providing ratings and reviews. In order to differentiate highly-regarded doctors from the rest for patients in search of quality care, Vitals awards Top 10 Doctor honors to those physicians within a certain specialty and geographic area who are consistently given top ratings by their patients.
Dr. Weintraub is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
48 Years Experience
Georgetown University School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1970
University Of Pittsburgh Medical Center
Dr. Richard A Weintraub accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsRichard Alan Weintraub Md, 101 Elgin Pl, Greensboro, NC
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard A Weintraub in this video.
Dr. Richard A Weintraub is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Greensboro, NC.