Highly Dissatisfied

His retirement was a huge loss

My husband was diagnosed with Parkinson's Disease by a neurologist who I felt was disinterested and uncaring of him, so we looked for a new doctor and were directed to Dr. Weisman, who took one look at my husband and said "You don't have Parkinson's." He very carefully examined my husband and studied the CT scan of his head (the one that had been read by the first neurologist who had originally diagnosed him with Parkinson's) and was even more convinced that my husband's condition was not Parkinsons, but rather "normal pressure hydrocephalus, which is caused by the brain's inability to properly drain away excess cerebral fluid. This puts pressure on the brain and results in horrendous symptoms, such as difficulty with balance and walking and cognitive symptoms. But it's treatable! A few weeks later, my husband was operated upon by a gifted surgeon who inserted a shunt into his brain to drain away the excess fluids and he literally awoke from the anesthesia restored to his old self and grew even better in the days and weeks that followed. Dr. Wesiman gave back health to my husband and gave my husband back to me. After many years of medical practice, he retired from seeing patients, and I can only mourn his absence and wish him every good thing.

This guy is a total basket case with the nastiest disposition I have ever encountered. I wouldn't take a dog to see him.

Wanna-be doctor milking medicare

pompous and condescending. Incorrect diagnosis. More interested in earning brownie points from hospital and medicare to increase his income. He is a sham. He is more interested in pleasing medicare and his patients suffer as a result.

Dr. Richard A Weisman is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Pittsburgh, PA.