Dr. Richard Weiss Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Weiss?

Exceeds my expectations!

Posted on September 24th, 2016

Dr. Weiss is everything one hopes to find in a doctor. He is kind and compassionate, takes great care to explain the "whats and whys". He is honest about predicted outcomes no possibilities. Dr. Weiss was recommended to me by my eye doctor when I inquired about a brow lift. His exact words were "This is your eyes and Weiss is the only one I, myself, would trust." Dr Weiss has performed my surgery, laser, Botox and fillers over the past few years. The results are amazing - while being realistic. (He's a doctor, not a magician!). I receive tons of compliments of looking refreshed, well rested, great skin, etc. rather than "Oh! You had work done." I'm happy every time I go to Dr. Weiss's office. His nurse, Jackie, is an absolute dream and since she holds your hand during procedures you hardly even feel it! Tamara and the office staff just couldn't be anymore friendly and accommodating. Truth is, I'd ltrust Dr. Weiss to operate on any part of me! Lol!

Posted on December 29th, 2015

Omg, I love Dr. Weiss. He made me beautiful.

Posted on January 16th, 2014

This doctor does not like to listen. He thinks he knows what I like and done horrible surgery to my eyelids. He made scars from my eyelids to above my eyebrows and to the lateral sides of my eyes that looks like a grid. I don't have to make any eye movement and I have dynamic wrinkles all over my eyes and it looks like a grid cover both of my eyes and beyond. He told me to pick a picture from a magazine he had at the office to get an idea how I want my eyes to look like. Naturally any patient would think about the height of the crease and nothing else because I paid for eyelid surgery and of course every one wants natural looking eyelids right???, but not Dr. Weiss. He comes up with some strange idea that I would like a huge grid mark and heavy pleats on both of my eyes.

Awesome bottom doc!

Posted on August 27th, 2013

I've been a botox patient of Dr Weiss for many years. I never wait long & always have great results. I also want to discount those fake negative reviews. The office is exceptionally clean & modern, the staff & doctor professional and sweet. I am very discerning & would never go to a doctor that was questionable.

Substandard care and office waiting area looks more like a museum

Posted on July 10th, 2013

I feel that my care under this doctor is substandard and the overall feel of the office looks more like a museum. I almost fell asleep in the waiting area with all those extremely outdated décor. Maybe it is decorated that way because most of Dr. Weiss clients' are seniors??

Doctor's Response

POSSIBLE FAKE REVIEW ALERT: I have reason to believe that this is a fake negative review. Please go to drweiss.com to see and listen to real patients. By the way, my reception area has original contemporary plein air oil paintings by a respected Newport Beach artist. Dr. Weiss

Dr. Weiss is the best doc that I've ever been to

Posted on July 8th, 2013

I had a difficult problem and doctor weiss took care of it perfectly. I was messed up by another surgeon and weiss not only fixed the other guys surgery but made me look better than ever! I can't recommend him highly enough. He even called me the night of surgery to check on me.

Too much of a rush and will not go back

Posted on June 29th, 2013

He came in late, then spend a brief moment with me, then left the room. Then someone else came in to gave me my prescription. Not returning to this doc again for sure.

Doctor's Response

FAKE REVIEW ALERT AND SPECIAL OFFER: If this is a real patient, I apologize if I was a bit late. As a doctor, I am never sure what emergencies the day holds or exactly how long a surgery will require but I do take my patient's time seriously and usually do a pretty good job of running on time. However, I have reason to suspect that this is a completely fake review. For quite some time, a single previous patient of more than 15 years ago has been posting (under multiple aliases) extremely negative, completely untrue, slanderous and even profane reviews about myself, my surgical skills, even my family and office in literally hundreds of locations and for various reasons I believe that this is one of the fake reviews written by this person. It is clear from the tone and diction that the patient is extremely upset. I sympathize deeply but want to make it clear again that these vicious postings are COMPLETELY untrue. I know for certain that I have never had a patient that has even close to the type of result that this patient is claiming. In over 26 years I have never had a single legal judgment or settlement against me. I find these comments particularly concerning because I have always prided myself with providing the highest level of ethical health care. As a doctor, my first duty is to my patients and their health. This single patient has impersonated men and women who are even describing procedures that I don't perform. In my entire career I have NEVER had any of the types of problems that this anonymous person has described. I have read through quite a few of essentially the same or similar reviews, posted under various aliases on many different review sites. However, my commitment to my patients is unwavering. As a physician who has been practicing in the same Newport Beach office for over 25 years, I like to let my patients and my peers do the talking for me. Anyone considering our office is more than welcome to examine my full resume, view before and after photos, and watch video testimonials of satisfied patients who receive absolutely NOTHING for their time on drweiss.com. Cosmetic consultations are also FREE and without obligation. I encourage you to set up an appointment, meet with myself and my staff, and truly get an understanding of how we do things. Mention %u2018Fake Review Discount%u2019 and we%u2019ll show our appreciation of your trust by offering you a 10% discount on any procedure (potentially saving over $1,000!) I thought it was important that you at least heard from the other side. My door is always open - I look forward to your visit and guiding you in your health endeavors. Sincerely, Dr. Weiss

Great eyelid surgery and caring doctor!

Posted on May 6th, 2013

I had a GREAT experience! Several of my girlfriends had their eyes done by Dr. Weiss and were all recommending him. I wasn t sure that I wanted anything done at all, but it actually sounded kind of fun so I went in for a consult. Anyway, what a blast! The office girls were great and it was my birthday when I got my consult - so Dr. Weiss and his staff sung Happy Birthday to me while Dr. Weiss played the keyboard. At first I thought it was a little weird, but it was really fun. There was no pressure at all to sign up for surgery. I ended up interviewing several other doctors but I really felt most comfortable with Dr. Weiss. And I didn t need any general anesthesia. We just listened to music and it was done! My eyes look GREAT and I feel 10 years younger. I couldn t be happier. Recommended highly!!!

Not good doc., but just a super clever businessman

Posted on February 28th, 2013

He was super nice too me and even sung to me during my upper and lower eyelids surgery. My daughter told me he is very odd. My lower eyelids has pulled too tight and one side droop very badly. My upper eyelids is very uneven. Now I look like I have ptosis (drooping eyel

Doctor's Response

Dear Melanie, Thank you for the 'super nice' compliment. I am sorry that my singing is not up to par. Admittedly, my voice is not great, but I only sing a few bars along with the music that we are listening to when the operation is going perfectly. I don't recall any one of my patients eyelids 'drooping very badly' or 'very uneven upper lids, but I would be happy to take a look (at no charge, of course) and see what I can do to make you more perfect. Eyelid surgery occasionally requres a small nip or tuck revision to make things more perfect. This is part of the process. So please don't remain unhappy. I have never had a patient who I could not improve with an enhancement procedure. No singing this time, I promise! Best regards, Dr. Weiss

Dr. Richard Weiss

Posted on November 20th, 2012

Three months ago I had a very difficult eye situation that I don't believe that anyone but Dr. Weiss could have figured out and addressed in such an inventive and professional manner. It concerned fixing two of my eye lids on my skin which is extremely thin and sensitive. His care and concern was to be marveled at. I felt that I was his only patient and that he thought day and night about how to best complete the procedure.I couldn't be happier with Dr. Weiss's expertise!!!

deformed my eyes and eye brows

Posted on June 14th, 2012

I figured that they are nice cuz they want my business, but after surgery was so disappointing, the staff members tells me how great I look. I ...

great doc

Posted on June 3rd, 2012

Dr. Weiss is my man! He transformed me into a beauty. I took my friends advice and contacted him. Not only is he great but compassionate and handsome.