Dr. Richard Abrahamson Is this you?

3.8

Have you seen Dr. Richard Abrahamson?

Dr. Rick Abrahamson is the Greatest!!!!

Posted on March 26th, 2017

Dr. Rick is an excellent doctor. I love me some Dr. Rick!!! He is very people-oriented, has a great bedside manner, including having an understanding and "put-yourself-at-ease" bedside manner. He really listens to you, and gives you easy to understand, and step-by-step instructions concerning your eye care health, while at the same time letting you know what to expect if you have to have surgery. same time lightening your concerns

a family of great docs.

Posted on February 23rd, 2016

I had to look Dr. Abrahamson phone to confirm a test to be done. I happened to look at his reviews and was surprised. I certainly can't speak for anyone else but the Dr. Abrahamson inc. have my complete confidence. I started with his Grandfather (at age 9; I am now 65), went to his father (who took over the practice from his father) and now I see Rick - and I wouldn't have it any other way. Yes, Dr. R can seem to be running ten different ways at a time and yes; I have had wait sometimes but I am VERY particular with my eyes. And THAT is why I generally don't object to waiting an extra 30 minutes. Dr. R. is, in my experience, the best at what he does. And isn't that what we all want?

Posted on September 10th, 2015

Great Doctor the best

Posted on March 27th, 2015

No Patient at all... Made patient wait more than 1 hr then he wants the eye exam to be done in a rush... Such a Bad experience....

Posted on September 20th, 2013

I have been wearing glasses all my life. I was always told that everything was fine even though I had to buy glasses that continued to get thicker. It's a sad day for a young mother to give birth and to raise my baby and having to look for my glasses at night when my baby would cry. I started looking for an eye doctor and the few doctors that would take my insurance was walmart Yuck!! and Dr. Abrahamson. He asked me how would you feel about being able to see without your glasses? I said that would be great but I don't think that would ever happened because I was turned down for lasik. He told me well you have cataracts. We set up a date to have the surgery. The surgery itself was fast and painless. The day after surgery they removed the eye patch and I cried because for first time EVER I was able to see without my thick glasses. Today when my son wake up in the middle of the night for me I don't have to look for my glasses in order to tend to him.

Misdiagnosis and Overcharging for Insurance paid claims

Posted on August 29th, 2011

I went to Dr.Abrahamson for an eye exam and was told I have cataracts. Most people in the office that day either had recent cataract surgury or were on the way to having it. I felt like I was in a cataract mill. The red flags were evident everywhere and gave me cause to seek another opinion with Cincinnati Eye Institute's Dr.Sands. I was not surprised to find I do not have Cataracts at all. Additionally, my insurance company indicated that several of the charges Dr.Abrahamson wanted me to pay were paid for by them. The Doctor indicated they only paid for average patients and my condition was not average so he needed to charge more. $7,000 total! I would run from this quack. I am filing a complaint with the medical licensing board to prevent this as much as possible. This doctor's priority are certainly more focused on money. How frustrating!

Posted on May 24th, 2011

This doctor reccommended surgery for my child and after getting a second opinion, nothing was needed and he is doing well

Posted on May 12th, 2017