Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Addes
Dr. Richard Addes, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Hempstead, NY, with other offices in Oceanside, NY and East Rockaway, NY . He has 22 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Addes is affiliated with South Nassau Communities Hospital, Nassau County Medical Center and Mercy Medical Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Addes has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
Showing 5 of 26
Dr. Addes is a very compassionate, caring doctor who is truly concerned about his patients. He will take his time to explain, and make sure each patient understands there diagnosis. He is dedicated and very knowledgeable in his craft. Today, it is very hard to find, not only a wonderful doctor, but a staff that is truly understanding with patients needs, and will make you feel comfortable while waiting to be seen. Thank you Dr. Addes and staff.
Dr. Addes really took his time to ask some really good questions during our discussion. I had recently come home from college after being away in the northeast for 5 years. I needed him to continue to refill a prescription of mine and he was very diligent at asking the right questions and listening. Great doctor.
Dr. Addes is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
South Nassau Communities Hospital
Nassau County Medical Center
Mercy Medical Center
22 Years Experience
New York Institute of Technology
Graduated in 1991
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Addes is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hempstead, NY.