Dr. Richard Y Aina Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Y Aina?

The Best Dr

I love Dr Aina he is one of the best Dr's in the city.

Best doctor ever! He has great bedside manner and genuinely cares about his patients. He never seems in a hurry and always is willing to sit and talk things through with you.

Amazing Physician!

I took my daughter to Dr. Aina after our first pediatrician was terrible. He has been nothing but wonderful. I trust him completely with my little girl and that is huge. I pay higher insurance premiums just so she can continue to see him. I would recommend him in a heartbeat!

Caring but double charged patient

The doctor was very sociable and did seem to really care about my health. I went to him for an annual exam, where I made it very clear that was what I was there for. He checked my BP and other vitals and asked me about my health history. He was very engaged and did seem quite knowledgeable. However, the bill came and he charged for both a preventative and a doctor's visit. I called to ask why and was told that we talked about my history. I was under the impression that talking history to a doctor was part of the preventative appointment. After calling the office, the doctor re-evaluated and did not agree with me. The doctor does have a good bedside manner and seemed very caring, but I question his billing practices.

Excellent doctor

Knows his stuff, very caring bedside manner, and excellent follow up!!! I trust him 100% with mine and my families health! I'm a RN!

Greatest Doctor

I feel very comfortable and secure under Dr. Aina's care.