Dr. Richard Alm Is this you?

2.8

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard Alm?

Preventive exam

Posted on January 4th, 2016

I also had a preventive visit with Dr. Alm and all he did was talk to me and very little exam given and I am a medical coder and I know what is expected from a new patient preventive visit. Very disappointed-needless to say I am now enrolled with another insurance company!

Posted on June 20th, 2012

I saw Dr. Alm for a wellness check, had some concerns about my foot and toe nail he said they were abby normal but wouldn't do anymore because abby normal is ok. He saw my son the same afternoon for a wellness check, spent 10 min with him, didn't do any labs, asked his concerns, my son stated his back hurt once in awhile. Dr. Alm changed it to a new patient consultation and charged my son his $30. co pay!! I don't mind paying my bills but when it's for a wellness check free of charge once a yr asked me the same questions and because he was a young man he decided to charge him and did absolutely nothing for him. Did not even answer his questions. We will never return to that office. Good thing it wasn't something serious!!

Refreshing

Posted on April 17th, 2012

Overall experience was very positive. Dr. Alm is refreshing in his approach and reminds you more of a small town family doctor. He genuinely cares about your health and is generally against quick solutions involving medication and/or surgery. He prefers to find solutions that involve diet, exercise, and rest, especially for conditions such as moderately high cholesterol, blood pressure, etc.Dr. Alm spent a significant amount of time talking to me at length at my overall health, choices, and potential side affects to medication and prostate surgery. He also pointed me to web sites and gave me material for my research and awareness.

Screw this office

Posted on December 15th, 2011

Upon first visit Dr (lets question the doctor part) Alm told me I had diabetes, never got bloodwork, never mentioned anything about looking into it further. Said diet and exercise will take care of it. Tried 2 more times to get an appointment and he's been off for over a month. Saw another idiot doctor in that office who gave me indigestion pills for severe pain in my stomach. My wife just left after having a headache for 6 days which resulted in a Urgent care visit, Alm's doctor buddy says, take motrin! IDIOTS! I am filing complaints, STAY AWAY

HORRIBLE

Posted on January 31st, 2011

After telling this doctor that I suffered from a 3 month sinus infection, he told me it wasn't one, after not ever examining me, and that it was the dry air. A complete f-ing joke. Screw him.

Unfortunately disappointed

Posted on August 27th, 2010

This was my second vistit to Dr. Alm, third visit to Palm Valley Cigna Medical Office. I was SHOCKED at the words that came out of Dr. Alms mouth during our follow-up consultation. My first visit was pleasant and I felt confident, second visit Dr. Alm lost all respect with me. My opinion, if you are really sick do not visit this doctor.

Posted on January 10th, 2017