Autism Spectrum Disorder
Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD), including the different types and the most common symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Autism Spectrum Disorder Get the facts about Autism Spectrum Disorder (ASD).
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Seasonal Allergies Facts about seasonal allergies, the different types and the symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Alpert MD
Dr. Richard Alpert, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lansdale, PA, with another office in Chalfont, PA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics. Dr. Alpert is affiliated with Central Montgomery Medical Center and Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Alpert has 2 locations
Book Online Now
Dr. Richard Alpert has the following 1 specialty
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
While pediatricians may sub-specialize in specific therapy areas like oncology, surgery, ophthalmology, and anesthesiology, in general, pediatricians provide services like vaccinations, health exams, and treatment of common ailments and injuries. In addition, pediatricians are trained to handle the complex emotional and behavioral issues faced by children, especially during puberty.
Pediatricians normally see their patients from birth until the age of 18, although some may agree to treat patients into their early 20s, if requested.
Dr. Richard Alpert is Board Certified in 1 specialty
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Dr. Alpert is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Central Montgomery Medical Center
Abington Health-Lansdale Hospital
54 Years Experience
New York Medical College
Graduated in 1959
Dr. Richard Alpert Accepts the Following Insurance
We are sorry, it looks like we don't have insurance information.
Please call Dr. Richard Alpert's office for more information.
1013 S Broad St Lansdale, PA : (215) 361-5040
1500 Horizon Dr Chalfont, PA : (215) 997-6762
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Alpert is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lansdale, PA.