Dr. Richard S Altman Jr Is this you?

2.4

Neutral

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Altman Jr?

shove me aside

I feel that this doctor tried at first to help me but then got tired of trying or did not know what to do to help me. His nurse had no idea what she was talking about and was rude. I had to keep talking to her rather than him for a problem and she did not know what to tell me. He should have called..

i

Irresponsible to have patients wait nearly an hour after having spent all night doing bowel prep, you have the phone number.. for god's sake, call your patients and tell them to come in later.

Only go to this doctor if healthy....

They appear to prefer healthy patients with routine office visits. When I was at my sickest I was not able to get an appointment. There was not a lot of care for a sick patient and I did not call them very often at all. Was very disappointed.

A superb medical professional

This doctor sets a new standard for medical excellence. Superb diagnostician, brilliant, logical, highly competent and caring. Memorable experience with two (2) members of my immediate family. I highly recommend him.