Dr. Richard G Alvarado Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard G Alvarado?

Wonderful doctor!

Dr. Alvarado has taken care of my eyes through my vitrectomy, runaway glaucoma, and cataracts.

Been seeing him since he started at Kaiser for traumatic glaucoma. He prescribed medications that has controlled it for years. I am tested regularly to monitor the condition.

Dr. Richard Alvarado--Thumbs Up!!

I was really frightened by the sudden appearance of flashing lights and a cobwebby floater in my eye, so Kaiser promptly set me up with an appointment. Dr. Alvarado was excellent--so happy to have found him. He was thorough, kind, and very patient in answering my questions. I would refer anyone to him. I came away much less freaked out!

this was my first visit with Dr. Alvarado. His manner is professional and pleasant. He comes across as very competent. He explains his findings thoroughly. He called to follow-up with additional information .