Dr. Richard Ameen Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard Ameen?

Wonderful

Posted on November 11th, 2016

The nursing staff Jennifer and Michelle are wonderful. The staff and DR. Ameen are always so helpful and pleasant. Highly recommend this office.

Posted on October 30th, 2015

concientous competent physiciahn

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

It's very hard to get an appointment with Dr. Ameen.

Long term in area, great doc

Posted on October 22nd, 2015

great geriactric doc been seeing him for 10 years.

DO NOT WASTE YOUR TIME HERE

Posted on March 5th, 2015

Staff has a bad attitude and told me when I showed up for my appt that they don't take my insurance anymore...would of been nice I'd they told me before I made the appt. When I try to ask them questions they act like I should already know the answers and are brushing me like they don't care. HORRIBLE PLACE!!!!

Terrible Service

Posted on April 2nd, 2014

Absolutely terrible experience. Dr. Ameen is great. The receptionist is rude and unhelpful, and in order to relay a message to the doctor, you must talk with the nurse. Out of the five times I left a message with the nurse, she only responded once, after telling me she would call me back personally. I don't understand how a doctor's office can be so unconcerned with how it treats its patients. The receptionist shows no concern, or interest, in helping you solve your issues. Not friendly at all.

Posted on February 20th, 2014

I've been a patient for some time but finally had to switch due to the lack of professionalism of Jennifer who messes up more than she has helped in my case. When I've had to fix mistakes she has made, she is rude and scolding in her response. I've heard she is the daughter of the office manager so I don't see her being replaced with someone that does the job properly and promptly. She has called in wrong prescriptions for me and my pharmacist has even responded that they deal with her often because of her mistakes and they don't like dealing with her for their customers. If she is out of the office apparently no one else knows how to do what she does so you are screwed if you need anything done. Two of the ladies in front are very nice and have been helpful when I've had to go in to get things fixed that Jen has screwed up or not done at all. It is difficult to get through when calling and you have to expect to be rudely put on hold to which you will hold several minutes. If I get one of the two nicer ladies I never have a hard time getting what I need. I don't know if Dr. Ameen is aware of what goes on with certain patients or he just doesn't care. I've had enough of Jennifer's slacker attitude and failure to do her job properly so I'm moving on to a much better practice.

Rude Office Staff

Posted on August 3rd, 2013

I have been a patient here for almost 2 years. You are on hold forever when you call and you will also wait forever for your appointment. The receptionists can be rude at times and don't have time for you. I am finally fed up and switching to another doctor.

Great Doctor and staff

Posted on March 4th, 2013

We found this office after moving down here Both my sons and husband see Dr.Ameen. He is great with my teenage boys and my husband who hates to go in likes him too. His nurse Jen is wonderful. They are always listen, quick and to the point. They are always nice in the front office as well. We love the practice. I am so happy to finally have a Doctor that has it all for us.

great doctor

Posted on October 29th, 2010

have only been to see this dr once but he was great. the office was busy but didn't have to wait very long.

Posted on February 20th, 2010

wonderful, caring doctor

awful

Posted on June 11th, 2008

the wait time in his office is very, very long. The staff is too busy talking to one another, laughing and joking around. one girl was giving the doctor a back rub. the office never followed up with my daughter about her condition. we will never return to that office again.