Dr. Richard C Ancona Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Ancona?

I Am Truly Blessed to Have Dr. Ancona As My Pediatrician

I feel truly blessed to have Dr. Ancona as my pediatrician. His strong dedication to his patients is evident in how he listens to you, makes such an effort to get to know his patients and their parents, so that both his patients and their parents feel comfortable and that they can freely talk and that they are being treated as individuals who are unique, and not just another person on the doctor's schedule for the day. Dr. Ancona goes beyond the description of caring, kind, compassionate, and dedicated. He remembers your name, he spends time with you, he remembers what his patients like to do or not like to do and anything important or interesting that as a patient, you may have said last time. His goal is to treat you as a person, both emotionally and medically. He loves to make his patients and their parents laugh and smile when he can, but he is also straightforward and will tell you how things really are. However, he doesn't panic about anything. He is extremely knowledgeable. I feel like I can talk about anything with Dr. Ancona and I am truly grateful to have such an amazing, great, and caring doctor who truly cares and is so compassionate and dedicated!

the best pediatrician

it's rare to get the complete package in a pediatrician these days but Dr Rich Ancona is absolutely the best.

Gives you hope and shines a light

Dr. Ancona is an amazing doctor. I always leave his office with a smile on my face, feeling pleased and happy. He truly cares and will go out of his way to help you. He has a very calm and giving, kind demeanor. The wait is so worth it. If you're questioning yourself, he help you sort it out. Dr. Ancona won't lie to you and he's very straightforward. He believes in his patients and he'll give you self-confidence. A year ago, I went to his office feeling suicidal. I felt like nobody cares. He put his hand on my shoulder, showed that he cared and saved my life because I now knew that someone, my pediatrician cared.

Anonymus

Great doctor.

Dr. Ancona is as concerned about my child's well being as any parent would be. He spent the time with us to clarify every question and to provide his professional input. He's VERY accomodating, patient, informative, sensitive and REAL. We could not ask for a better physician!

Dr. Ancona is a great Doctor. His entire staff is very professional and know what they are doing and how to care for their patients.

Excellent

Dr. Ancona saved my sisters life over 20 years ago. He is presently the doctor to my 15 year old. I have referred all my friends and family members to his office. He is extremely smart and wonderful with the children. His demeanor and disposition is gentle, kind and patient. Thank you Dr. Ancona for being an angel and blessing.

Dr. Ancona walks on water in my eyes. He saved my baby's life.

Dedication At its Best

Dr. Richard Ancona has been our son's Pediatrician for over 17 years. In recent years, we have moved to a town further away from his office. This makes visiting him a little less convenient. In addition, our son is now in college. Nevertheless, we continue to seek Dr's services for annual physicals & when he is ill. I only wish the rest of the medical world would show the same dedication that this man does. His demeanor & dedication are like the Doctors of "yester-year." He cares & he is always there when you need him. Even if it interrupts his Sunday dinner. His patients come first. When he makes a diagnosis...he is head on. He is not a "panic" Doctor. He makes sure that his "kids"(and their parents) are always comfortable & treated with respect. He treats our child as if he were his own.We thank him for many years of continued dedication......we remain

Dr. Ancona is the tops! Although you usually wait to see him, it is worth the wait. His no-nonsense approach to patient care is a breath of fresh air. You don't have to go through layers of ego to find out who you are dealing with. He is down to earth, straight forward and really cares about my kids. I travel 40 minutes to his practice - and have plenty of qualified pediatricians around where I live. I only wanted the best for my kids, and I got it!