Dr. Richard Arroyo-Diaz Is this you?

3 Ratings • 1 Comment

Have you seen Dr. Richard Arroyo-Diaz?

chronic pain and respratory

Posted on February 10th, 2010

Dr.Arroyo Diaz is very patient and calm ,soft spoken and cares about his patients. I can say as a patient he has put up with alot of grief from me im not a poster easy money patient im difficult to treat.He is not scared to use medacine that other doctors refuse to prescribe to patients I think this puts him ahead of maybe 95% of his peers.As a patient i have benifited from medication I think no other doctor will use and the reason my doctor is very knowledgeable and able to prescribe and use meds and treat patients to the full extent and above his peers. That said no negative actions have resulted that could be blamed on said doctor other than what would be expected from my smoking hurting my own lungs and my joints and the pain being a degenerative well managed proccess both.

Posted on December 16th, 2014