Dr. Richard W Ashburn Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard W Ashburn?

This doctor wasted my time and money!

This doctor wasted 5 yrs of my life with a diagnosis of sleep apnea. I had a repeat sleep study after 5 yrs and no sleep apnea shown. There wasn't any with original sleep study either but he put me on CPAP which cost me money and lost sleep. He had me on Ambien for all that time. I saw a sleep specialist today and she did more for me in 10" than he did in 5 years! I feel he dismissed my concerns, continually asked about getting a flu shot and even had an attitude about me loosing weight. He has the worst manner of any doctor I have ever seen. So glad to be done with him!

Wouod definitely recommend

Dr. Ashburn and his staff acted quickly and professionally to get my mom in and let us know about their findings of lung cancer.