Dr. Richard Atkins Is this you?

We miss you!!

My daughter and I were patients for years and have been unable to find anyone who even comes close to being the doctor you were. You and your staff were like extended family to us and are not replaceable. Our deepest condolences to your family for their great loss. XO

So sad to loose Dr. Atkins. He diagnosed my son and gave us the first concrete direction - a name for his illness. I will forever be thankfully for what he did for us. Has anyone found an alternative doctor they are happy with? Such big shoes to fill.

Advocate

The scores I leave are for Dr. Atkins, not pioneer counseling. Since his death almost a year ago, I know far too many patients who are left wandering trying to find a doctor who is half as down to earth as he was. We all miss him very much! He simply can not be replaced. His untimely passing has left a hole in my heart. He was the best and we were lucky to have him. He does have a Facebook page where many have left remarks for him.

Dr. Atkins was a wonderful doctor. He is truly missed. This new office that uses his name is nothing like what he was. The office staff is even gone without explanation. We have moved on after 6 months of non compassion for the patients feelings.

RIP Dr. Richard B. Atkins

I connected immediately with Dr. Atkins!

Very personable and easy to talk to. Pleasant ambiance in his office.

Patient Carolyn Heggs

Sorry For Your Loss Dr Adkins helped me get better with my Depression and get over it.I'm going to miss my sessions

DR. ATKINS IS VERY CHILD FRIENDLY

ALTHOUGH THE WAIT TIME IS USUALLY PRETTY LONG, I LIKE THE WAY HE IS ABLE TO RELATE TO MY SON, HOWEVER, HE DOES SPEND A LITTLE TO MUCH TIME LOOKING AT THE COMPUTER INSTEAD OF LOOKING AT THE PATIENT.

Doctor's Response

UNFORTUNATELY I DO ALL THE MEDICATIONS ON THE COMPUTER AND THIS CAN SOMETIME BE TIME CONSUMING.

The finest doctor I have met

Dr Atkins understands how to find just the right balance of meds to balance complex brain chemistry. Unlike the current trend seems to follow, he is not afraid to be the doctor and let patients recognize they are in the ands of a person with special training, education and skill. That's what I want.

caring , and skilled psychopharmacologist great staff and trerapists