- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard P Atkinson MD
Dr. Richard P Atkinson, MD is a doctor primarily located in Sacramento, CA. They have 48 years of experience. Their specialties include Neurologist and Psychiatry.
Dr. Richard P Atkinson has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard P Atkinson has the following 11 expertise
- Brain Ischemia
- Vascular Malformations
- Alzheimer's Disease
- Subarachnoid Hemorrhage
- Nerve Conduction Studies
- Migraine Disorder
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
48 Years Experience
Graduated in 1972
Dr. Richard P Atkinson Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard P Atkinson
Dr. Atkinson graduated from the Stanford University School of Medicine in 1972. Dr. Atkinson works in Sacramento, CA and specializes in Neurologist and Psychiatry. Dr. Atkinson is affiliated with Mercy General Hospital and Sutter Medical Center Sacramento.