Dr. Richard A Augustus Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Augustus?

My original review did not have five stars and it most definitely should have.

I am so fortunate that Dr. Augustus was on call when I went to the ER. He kept the situation calm and took control. He was able to diagnose a rare condition requiring a rarely done surgery. He spent time with us explaining what was happening. All the hospital staff I was in contact with think he is great. He has really improved West Valley.

giving out to many drugs, not knowing the patients real needs

doctor augustus has been treating my daughter for years. the more he sees her the more drugs he give her. she is at the point of not be functional in the day time. we have talked with his nurse but nothing seems to get through to them that pain killers and 12 other drugs are not the answer. she is going to the hospital about every 2 to 3 weeks for meds. not very happy with the concern of this doctor with his patients.

Dr. Augustus is the best doctor that I have ever had. I would recommend him to anyone. he has helped in more ways then just medically. He is a very knowledgeable doctor and I would trust him with my life .