- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard B Cunningham Jr MD
Dr. Richard B Cunningham Jr, MD is a doctor primarily located in Edwards, CO, with other offices in Vail, CO and Frisco, CO( and 3 other locations). Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Richard B Cunningham Jr has 5 locations
360 Peak 1 Dr Ste 180
Frisco , CO 80443
1140 Edwards Village Blvd
Edwards , CO 81632
Dr. Richard B Cunningham Jr has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard B Cunningham Jr has the following 5 expertise
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
Compassionate Doctor Recognition (2016)
Compassionate Doctor certification is granted to physicians who treat their patients with the utmost kindness. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and bedside manner scores.
On-Time Doctor Award (2017)
Vitals On-Time + Promptness Award recognizes doctors with consistent high ratings for timeliness of appointments. The honor is granted based on a physician's overall and promptness scores.
Patients' Choice Award (2017)
Patients' Choice recognition reflects the difference a particular physician has made in the lives of his/her patients. The honor is bestowed to physicians who have received near perfect scores, as voted by patients.
Dr. Richard B Cunningham Jr Accepts the Following Insurance
More about Dr. Richard B Cunningham Jr
After receiving his medical degree from the University of Washington School of Medicine in 1997, Dr. Cunningham completed an orthopaedic surgery residency from the University of Utah School of Medicine and an orthopaedic sports medicine fellowship from the University of Pittsburgh Medical Center. Dr. Cunningham is board certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery and is a full-service knee and shoulder specialist. His particular expertise is in ACL reconstruction, partial and total knee replacements, and cartilage restoration surgery. In 2009, Dr. Cunningham became the Chief of Surgery at the Vail Valley Medical Center. He also serves as the head team physician for the Freedom FC Semi-Pro Soccer Club. , Dr. Cunningham is affiliated with the American Orthopaedic Society for Sports Medicine and the Arthroscopy Association of North America and is a fellow of the American Academy of Orthopaedic Surgeons. He has published numerous articles, including, "Hamstring Tensioning in ACL Reconstruction," "Gait Analysis and Biomechanics of Unicompartmental Arthroplasty of the Knee," "Fixation of Proximal Humerus Fractures," and a book chapter of Shoulder Biomechanics. Dr. Cunningham has always been a sports enthusiast. Throughout his childhood, he spent his weekends ski racing in upstate New York and continued his career by skiing competitively through college. Dr. Cunningham now enjoys skiing with his wife and children, as well as cycling and running in the off-season.