Grass Pollen Allergy
Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy, including the types of grass that cause it, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Ragweed Allergy Ragweed allergy facts: symptoms, how to avoid it, trigger foods.
- Youth Sports Injuries Facts about youth sports injuries, including the causes and types.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard B Cunningham has the following 2 specialties
- Sports Medicine
A sports medicine specialist is a physician who is trained to diagnose and treat injuries and conditions caused by participation in athletic activities.
These doctors are generally employed by professional sports teams to care for the athletes who are injured. They have extensive knowledge of the types of injuries that athletes are most susceptible to, such as stress fractures, sprains, concussions, muscle cramps, ACL injuries, and shin splints.
It is the responsibility of sports medicine specialist to clear athletes to return to the playing field when they are deemed fit. These doctors also advise athletes on how to avoid injury through proper care of their bodies while training.
- Orthopaedic Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 11
I was quite nervous about my ACL/meniscus surgery as I am an active person but Dr. Cunningham listen to my concerns and put me right at ease. I felt at peace going into surgery because right from the start, he clearly explained what I should expect in the coming days and months . He cleared stated my recovery plan and its timeline. Dr. Cunnigham is very calm and patient. I never felt rushed before/after the procedure or the follow up appointments, he always took the time to answer my questions clearly and in detail. I really felt like I wasn't part of a number but a patient that he was determined to get back to full activity asap and in the best possible condition.
Dr. Cunningham is an competent and talented surgeon! I traveled from Fort Collins to have Dr. Cunningham do my ACL repair because I wanted the best surgeon. Dr. Cunningham called me personally to see how I was doing, and he was genuinely concerned about my recovery and ability to get back to the things I love doing. He spent time gaining an understanding of my lifestyle and my objectives, and developed a plan that would get me there. I can't say enough about him, and would recommend him over and over again!
21 Years Experience
University Of Washington School Of Medicine
Graduated in 1997
University Of Utah Health Care
Dr. Richard B Cunningham accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsVail Summit Orthopaedics, 360 PEAK ONE Dr, Frisco, CO
Dr. Richard B Cunningham is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Frisco, CO.