Dr. Richard B Fox Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard B Fox?

Dr Fox has been an excellent MD for my daughter. She has had numerous bronchial infections and was taking antibiotics repeatedly until we met Dr. Fox. He diagnosed her with Asthma and now we are more on top of her condition. I love that he works weekends and we are always able to see him when needed.

Don't take your kids to Dr Fox if you want good care

Took my 11 year old in on a Sunday because she had fever, sore throat, goopy eyes and swollen glands. Doctor Fox would not listen to me when I was trying to explain what was going on, hand no bedside manner and told us that he didn't believe me that she was so sick. He refused to give my daughter the antibiotics she badly needed and told me that he thought her jaw bone was causing her problems not an infection which the fever clearly showed by itself was happening. He was very rude and it was a waste of money and time. Took my daughter to the ER later that night with a 104 fever and she was diagnosed with Strep Throat, Pink Eye and a severe bacterial infection in her glands and lymph nodes. She was given antibiotics immediately. Dr Fox refused to treat her, told me I was lying about how sick she was and honestly should listen to parents. We may not have gone to medical school, but we know our children. He isn't even a pediatrician, he's a lung doctor. Maybe he should stick to that because he is a TERRIBLE urgent care doctor.