Vitals cannot verify whether or not this professional is currently practicing. We recommend that you attempt to contact the provider to verify their status. Please email us at firstname.lastname@example.org if you have any additional information.
Chronic Dry Eye
Get the facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms and doctors who treat this condition.
- Chronic Dry Eye Facts about chronic dry eye, including the causes, symptoms & doctors.
- Contact Lens Care A complete overview of contact lenses.
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Macular Degeneration Get the facts about macular degeneration.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Kent
Dr. Richard Kent, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Paoli, PA, with other offices in Kennett Square, PA and West Chester, PA. He has 54 years of experience. His specialties include Ophthalmology. Dr. Kent is affiliated with Chester County Hospital, Main Line Hospital Paoli and Children's Hospital of Philadelphia. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Kent has the following 1 specialty
An ophthalmologist has the training to do much more than just prescribe glasses. They are physicians specially trained to diagnose and treat disorders of the eyes and vision. These doctors are experts on the complicated anatomy of the...
Dr. Richard Kent is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Paoli, PA.