Dr. Richard Rothman Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard Rothman?

Integrity and Caring

Posted on April 4th, 2013

Dr. Rothman treated my dad in the E.R. He was quickly able to calm my father , who has Alzheimer's and was very agitated, and accurately diagnose the problem. He kept our family informed on the progress during my fathers treatment. He was up front and honest form the beginning through the end and I felt that he genuinely cares about his patience. You wont find many Doctors like Dr. Rothman around anymore.

THE Worst

Posted on November 21st, 2011

I Waited more than six hours to see him in Staten Island South. Came in with an attitude and the worst bed side manor I have ever delt with

Posted on June 3rd, 2014