Dr. Richard Wallace Is this you?

1 Rating • 1 Comment

1.0

Dissatisfied

Have you seen Dr. Richard Wallace?

What Wallace doesn't want you to know

Posted on June 1st, 2012

His office called me to do RK on me and for me to do a commercial for him. He screwed my eyes up and I has caused me to suffer greatly. The judge said I should of sued him for malpractice. This has gone on for more than 18 years, I have seen doctors all over the south and spent thousands of dollars and nothing can be done. He will not mention his many failures with patients that he promised good vision and has changed their lives for the worse.

Type 2 Diabetes