Dr. Richard S Bailyn Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard S Bailyn?

patient

Dr. Bailyn has been nothing but wonderful. I suffered a stroke during a surgery, and he has ordered numerous tests to be done, the results of which he has explained thoroughly. He is very kind, a gentleman, listens to all my issues (and my husband's questions) and has helped me tremendously. I would most defintely recommend him to my friends. I am sorry to hear the other reviews about him - my experiences have been nothing but very positive.

Pompous and arrogant person.

This is one doctor I will never return to. He gave me no additional information than what I provided to him myself. Had no opinion as to how I should proceed. Totally arrogant and pompous individual !

Would not see this doctor again

Dr. Bailyn gets a plus for arrogance, and a minus for compassion, coupled with an incomplete diagnosis.

This doctor automatically decided that I had panic attacks since he didn't exactly know what I had.

Dr. Richard S Bailyn is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Boca Raton, FL.