Dr. Richard A Baltisberger Is this you?

3.9

Have you seen Dr. Richard A Baltisberger?

Life saving

When my daughter was two she had issues breathing. We took her to LMH and received a breathing treatment which did nothing. Dr. Rick said that she had croup and had her transported to children's. They had a hard time getting a breathing tube in when they got her there. Her skin was white and had blue lips and fingernails. She was in ICU for three days. I am sure that only reason she is alive today is a direct result from his decisions. We are forever grateful.

Our daughter has been going to (as she calls him) Dr. Ricky's for 4 years now. Everyone there is so nice and polite. They treat everyone with respect, unlike some doctors who look down their nose at medical card patients. The wait time has never been very long, I think once we were there for half an hour because of a delay, but they were apologetic and the waiting room is full of things to do. Dr. Rick is knowledgeable, as are his staff of Aides, nurses, and Nurse Practitioners. They get right down to the point and pay attention to what we say! I would reccommend him to anyone!

I am the parent of an autistic teenager. I was worried about finding a pediatrician to care for him until I found "Dr. Rick". He is a wonderful doctor who has taken the time not only to care for both of my sons but to know them on a personal level as well. My oldest (now 24) wishes that he could still see Dr. Rick for his medical needs. My youngest son (the autistic) is always treated with respect and concern when we visit. I highly recommend Rick Baltisberger.