Dr. Richard C Bang Is this you?

3.6

Have you seen Dr. Richard C Bang?

GREAT DOCTOR

EXPERIENCED, KNOWLEDGEABLE AND FRIENDLY.

Spends Time, Listens well

I recently started seeing Dr Bang after I became increasingly dissatisfied with my previous medical clinic. First, there are no long waits for you to see him. Scheduling was easy and the staff is very friendly and courteous. Dr Bang is highly engaged and spares no effort to properly understand a patients issues and to do the necessary legwork to get to the root of the problem. He didn't try to shuffle me in and out for just 3 minutes. In both visits we had a very through discussion on my symptoms, possible causes and different potential treatment paths based on future test results. I would highly recommend Dr Bang as he listens and engages actively

Dr.Bang

He seemed to know diabetes and what drugs are best to use So glad I went to him .

My first visit to him.

I have seen Dr. Bang a couple times now and he is great. He is very easy to talk to, understanding and he actually will listen to you and give his feedback. Would recommend!

Top notch

Explains everything on a personal and human level. Always professional. I never feel like I am being rushed out the door so he can get to the next person. Never want to be injured or hurt but I know where to go when I do.

Was Asked if I Had "Boy Trouble"

I once went to see this guy for extreme fatigue, missed periods, headaches and a myriad of other symptoms. I was 18 and knew my body well enough to know something was wrong. He didn't do anything, asked me if: 1. I was having boy trouble (nope), 2. If I was thinking about hurting myself (What's going on? No...) and then told my mother I was depressed, completely ignoring me, likely because I was now furious beyond words. Turns out I had PCOS, hypothyroidism, and a slew of other things. This guy just didn't want to order bloodwork and do his job!

Not the best option out there

Wait time is terrible, an hour is his norm and when it's my turn he does not spend enough time with me. He stops me mid-sentence, leaves the room in a hurry. I had an echocardiogram and Dr. Bang's office told me everything was 'normal'. When I was finally fed up and found another doctor, the new doc showed me the report that says I have multiple leaky valves in the heart.

This Doctor does not listen. I think he carries a timer in his pocket. He will suddenly in mid sentence start backing up to the door and just leave . I find him to be incredibly rude and preoccupied. Never once has he actually looking in my throat, ears or nose when I was sick. I would never recommend this doctor to anyone. One of the office workers actually encouraged me to see someone else and that was without me complaining. Guess they have heard it before.

Best doctor I have ever seen!

Dr Bang always has a very cheery -- even peppy -- manner when I have seen him over the past seven years. He has taken the time to call me personally when the situation warranted it.

Dr Bang of Sandknop Family Practice

Dr. Bang has a "cool" personality and he is an OK doctor. Be prepared to wait over 2 hours and NO, it's not worth the wait.