The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer, including signs, symptoms & what happens to the body in each stage of cancer.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Acne Important facts about acne and what causes it.
- Alopecia Alopecia facts; different types of hair loss & what can cause it.
- Facelift Facts about facelifts, including the different types of procedures.
- Facial Wrinkles and Lines Find out what causes facial wrinkles and lines.
- Lupus Get the facts about lupus, including symptoms, risk factors, and the different types.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- Non-Healing Wounds Facts about non-healing wounds, including different types & causes.
- Psoriasis Learn about the symptoms of different types of psoriasis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Book Online Now
About Dr. Richard Baughman
Dr. Richard Baughman, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Manchester, NH, with other offices in Lebanon, NH and Nashua, NH (and 1 other location). He has 53 years of experience. His specialties include Dermatology. Dr. Baughman is affiliated with Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital, White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center and MelanomaSkin Cancer Program. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Baughman has the following 1 specialty
A dermatologist is a doctor who has extensive training and knowledge of the skin, scalp, hair and nails and treats conditions that affect those areas. These doctors will evaluate any abnormality, blemish or lesion on the skin in order to determine the cause and will determine a course of treatment.
Dermatologists provide patients with full body scans in order to identify any signs that are indicative of an illness that requires treatment, such as skin cancer. These specialists may also provide cosmetic services, such as mole removal, scar diminishing treatments and even botox and face lifts.
Dr. Richard Baughman has the following 9 expertise
- Acne (Acne Vulgaris)
- Acne Rosacea
- Celiac's Disease Skin rash (Dermatitis Herpetiformis)
- Photosensitivity Disorders
- Skin Cancer
- Skin Diseases
Dr. Richard Baughman has 2 board certified specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience
Dr. Richard Baughman is Board Certified in 2 specialties
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
There are no reviews for Dr. Richard Baughman yet. Be the first to review this doctor!
Dr. Baughman is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Mary Hitchcock Memorial Hospital
White River Junction Veterans Affairs Medical Center
MelanomaSkin Cancer Program
Veteran`s Admin. VA
Melanoma/Skin Cancer Program
Dermatology Residency Program
53 Years Experience
Graduated in 1960
Please contact the office for more information.
Locations & Directions
Dr. Richard Baughman is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Manchester, NH.