Dr. Richard Baum Is this you?

3.4

Have you seen Dr. Richard Baum?

Posted on January 31st, 2013

I had tried another doctor at another hospital. The experience was not good. As a result, I can appreciate even more this practice. In every dimension the experience was excellent. They work hard to make the patient feel good. In addition the doctor is very skilled, knowledgable and treats his patients with the utmost respect and courtesy. Works hard to make the experience as good as it can be. I VERY strongly recommend him

Forget it

Posted on April 15th, 2012

Doctor never got back to me, my Primary Care Doctor would talk to him and his office would never call me back. Told me a doctors name after surgery never did a follow up with me and to my PC Doctor told him that she would not touch me. Funny I knew not to trust him.That Doctor did Five Surgerys and she told me she never said that or talked to him about me. Wouldn't take my dog to him.

Posted on June 27th, 2014