Dr. Lysle Baumgartner Is this you?

1.0

Dissatisfied

This man needs to be a patient instead of a doctor.

Posted on July 12th, 2013

Years ago I saw Dr. Baumgartner after going through several weeks of counseling to see him. His eyes were floating. I recognized him from the past, but could not remember specifically how he had messed me up in the head. On this visit he offered generic Depakote. I asked him if there were more likely side effects between regular Depakote and generic. He said it was "less tolerated." After more questioning and later study I found that although it was a lot cheaper, the fact that the generic didn't have the extra coating meant that it would tear up my internal organs a lot quicker. I wonder how many people he's been responsible for putting in the ground with lines like "less tolerated." I left his office and never returned.

Proper name might be dictator, not doctor

Posted on September 12th, 2012

Would never visit him again. They never call back with an answer.

ADHD