Dr. Richard L Beardsley Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard L Beardsley?

Dr. Beardsley is the most caring Dr. I have ever seen. He always has time to let you ask questions and give you the answers. He is the best!

we have been with dr. B ever since he came out of residency he has been wonderful to our family, I can't even tell you how great he was to my both of my parents , I fear the day that he retires . He is what doctors should be, he actually listens and cares about people.

Dr. Beardsley is very dedicated to all of his patients

Dr. Richard Beardsley review

Very caring and one of the most knowledgable doctors I have ever known. Does't just pass out narcotics to patients like most doctor's do. He cares about the long term health of the patient and is the most thorough doctor I know. He will go off in a direction that I would have never expected and come back with the proper diagnosis and treat my illness. He was a real life saver this summer for me when I had a severe fever over 104 degrees for 3 days. I thought it was the average flu, but as soon as he found out a "24 hr Clinic" had given me Sulfa he ordered me off of it and it turned out I had an extremely bad allergy and my immunity had fell through the floor and I had to be hospitalized for 2 days. If he wouldn't have diagnosed this problem, I would have been in BIG trouble!

excellent