Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Back Pain Get the facts about back pain, including the symptoms and causes.
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome Facts about carpal tunnel syndrome, including the causes and symptoms.
- Dupuytren's Contracture Dupuytren’s contracture is a thickening of the tissue in your hand
- Fibromyalgia Facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions.
- Hip Replacement The reasons why hip replacements are performed.
- Knee Replacement Facts about knee replacement surgery.
- Osteoarthritis Get the facts about osteoarthritis, including the symptoms.
- Osteoarthritis of the Knee Osteoarthritis of the knee: symptoms & risk factors for developing it.
- Osteoporosis Osteoporosis is a condition that causes the bones to weaken.
- Rheumatoid Arthritis Facts about rheumatoid arthritis (RA), including juvenile arthritis.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Beaty
Dr. Richard Beaty, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Ottumwa, IA, with another office in Evergreen Park, IL. He has 42 years of experience. His specialties include Orthopedic Surgery. Dr. Beaty is affiliated with Ottumwa Regional Health Center, Little Company of Mary Hospital and Broadwater Health Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Beaty has the following 1 specialty
- Orthopedic Surgery
An orthopaedic surgeon is a physician who specializes in diagnosis and surgical treatment of injuries and disorders involving the musculoskeletal system, such as hip replacements and arthroscopic knee surgery.
In addition to treating trauma to the musculoskeletal system, these doctors also deal with sports injuries, degenerative diseases, infections, tumors and congenital disorders.
Dr. Richard Beaty has the following 16 expertise
- Bone Fracture
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Herniated Disc
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Joint Replacement
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Showing 5 of 11
Dr. Beaty is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Broadwater Health Center
Palos Community Hospital
St Francis Hosp & Health Ctr, Blue Island, Il
St Jos Health Services of RI
St James Hosp & Hlth Ctr - Olympia Flds
42 Years Experience
Chicago College Of Osteopathic Medicine
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Richard Beaty accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- BCBS IL BlueChoice Select
- BCBS IL PPO
- HealthLink PPO
Locations & Directions
Take a minute to learn about Dr. Richard Beaty in this video.
Dr. Richard Beaty is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Ottumwa, IA.