Binge Eating Disorder
Get the facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms, causes and related conditions.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- COPD Get the facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD), including symptoms and complications.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
Dr. Richard T Behlke has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics & Gynecology
- Menstrual Pain
- Pelvic Exam
- Birth Control
- Women's Health
- Pap Smear
- Child Birth
- Hot Flashes
See the board certifications this doctor has received. Board certifications provide confidence that this doctor meets the nationally recognized standards for education, knowledge and experience.
Showing 5 of 22
I almost died in the hands of this "doctor", after performing an emerfency C-section, hours later I almost bled to death, when I woke up I saw myself in the intensive care unit, which I spent 3 days there, with my hands tied like I had mental problems, Intubated because my lungs got so swollen and with 1 liter hematoma caused by the trauma of all the bleeding, hes being sued several times by different patients and somehow he gets away with it....this doctor and Moses Taylor are awful
Dr. Behlke knows what he is doing. He doesn't spend a lot of time in the room with you but he knows when to be concerned. I was having a complicated pregnancy with high blood pressure then my I babies heart rate dropped and he knew exactly what to do. He gave me a c section and you can hardly see the scar. I trust him with anything and wouldn't switch doctors unless I had to.
31 Years Experience
Drexel University College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1987
Dr. Richard T Behlke accepts the following insurance providers.
- Aetna Choice POS II
- Aetna HMO
- Aetna Managed Choice POS Open Access
- Aetna Select
- Aetna Signature Administrators PPO
BCBS Blue Card
- BCBS Blue Card PPO
- CIGNA Open Access Plus
- CIGNA PPO
Coventry Health Care
- Coventry HealthAmerica PPO
- First Health PPO
Geisinger Health Plan
- Geisinger Health Plan
- Highmark Community Blue PPO
- Highmark PPOBlue
- Humana Choice POS
- Humana ChoiceCare Network PPO
- Multiplan PPO
- PHCS PPO
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsPhysicians Health Alliance, 521 Mt Pleasant Dr Ste 101, Scranton, PA
Dr. Richard T Behlke is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Scranton, PA.