Dr. Richard Belle Isle Is this you?

3.3

Have you seen Dr. Richard Belle Isle?

Too Conservative

Posted on May 26th, 2017

Doesn't believe pain meds are needed to reduce pain to tolerable levels.

Patient

Posted on September 27th, 2016

He is such a caring Dr., he takes as much time you need to answer your question!! He even sat me down in his office several times to go over all my mri's!! He was able to diagnose my rare disease and advise me on the best Dr. In the country for surgery!! He us the most compassionate Dr. I've ever seen!! Also I felt 0 pain for every epidural!!

Posted on July 15th, 2015

I have never before had a more horrible experience with a medical appointment with a proclaimed medical professional. Although his staff I interacted with were pleasant and professional, this does not excuse this doctors unprofessional, uncaring, judgemental, arrogant and rude behavior. Understanding that seeing a doctor is never a pleasant way to spend your time, it should not be as horrible of an experience as I had seeing Dr. Richard Belle Isle. Any doctor should stop and realize that patients pay for their services and just as they expect respect, dignity and consideration when they are seen as a patient they should respond accordingly. Apparently Dr. Belle Isle needs to be reminded of this and perhaps humble himself a little more when dealing with patients who are there after all to see him for his help not to be put on trial as I felt I was put through. Perhaps he was just having a bad day. Perhaps he mistook me for someone he had he apparently known more about than what was on a piece of paper in front of him because his comments made to me were out of line, inaccurate and unprofessional. Best of luck to those who do see him as a patient and I pray your experience to be better than mine.

Posted on February 9th, 2015

He is a very caring, compassionate doctor with a great bedside manner.

Posted on July 26th, 2014

Dr. Belle Isle is one of the most thorough, patient doctors I have ever met. He conducted an extensive examination and explained everything in easily understood terms. All procedures performed to ease my pain were done with expertise and were successful. The only drawback to his being so thorough is an extended wait time.....but he is well worth the wait!

Posted on November 18th, 2017