Dr. Richard H Bennett Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard H Bennett?

Compassionate doctor

I found Dr. Bennett to be thorough and kind. He spent a lot of time in the office, and although I had to wait almost 2 weeks to see him, it was completely worthwhile. He listened to me when I spoke, and I found him to be a very knowledgeable. I have scheduled another appointment next month as a follow up. I highly recommend Him.

I think when you bring your history of your illness then the doctor should go over it with you. A phone call was answered while I was being seen.

Talked over me after asking a question and didn't do any testing.

Can't believe they deal with people

I was referred to this doctor by my primary. I tried to make an appointment and she had to verify my insurance. Told me to bring cash because they for the copay. After she verified blue cross is an insurance company I asked to schedule an appointment. Noting available for a week and a half. Keep in mind we are talking about a possible serious condition. She has nothing available. So whatever I schedule it. 10 days later. I wait and the appointment day finally comes. I show up and I'm told I missed my appointment. What a joke I scheduled the appointment in my planner. Am I able to reschedule for tomorrow? No next appointment is next week. Ok don't bother. I'll find another doctor and give this feed back to my primary that refers you business. Don't know the doctor but the staff is not courteous or helpful in anyway.

Dr. Richard H Bennett is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Elkins Park, PA.