Dr. Richard D Bey Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. Richard D Bey?

The BEST Neurologist I've seen by FAR!!!!

I have chronic cluster headaches. I've seen 9 Neurologists and he is by FAR the best! He takes time with you and listens really well to everything you want to tell him. He has helped me more than any of the others combined! He has tried as hard as he can to get me the help I need including having older discontinued drugs mixed for me to try. I appreciate his help. We haven't solved my condition but my condition is not able to be solved as far as I have researched but we've found some relief. I like his sense of humor and bedside manner. He's usually booked up but it's worth the wait to see him! I've tried everything I can for over 20 years. I left to try other opinions and now I'm back because he is the best! GREAT Physician!!! 10 Stars!

Knows his discipline thoroughly.

Very knowledgeable in his specialty. Has always provided excellent care for a progressive disease . Have recommended family and friends to his care.

Terrible

My problem was when I tried to explain how I was feeling and my symptoms he would cut me off mid sentence and try to put his opinion in but not care what I was saying or felt

Super Doctor, Caring Attitude

Dr. bey is a great doctor, and gives a patient a sense of relief that someone has finally found the cause of their problem and can help them. Also, given the occasion, Dr. Bey has a great sense of humor .

Dr Bey

Is one of the best Dr's I have gone to.

impressed with dr. bey and his staff. busy office, maybe overscheduled but quality of care made wait worth while

A scholar and a gentleman

I am amazed by the level of professionalism, caring attitudes and over-the-top service from Dr. Bey and his ENTIRE staff. My first visit, I presented with some very scary symptoms. They made me feel comforted and cared for. Dr. Bey thoroughly assessed me, and even looked at another problem I was having and gave me advice on it too. The way medicine SHOULD be. I highly recommend Dr. Bey and his entire staff. Top notch.

Love this doctor!

Could not ask for a better doctor. Would not see anyone else.

I liked Dr. Bey, he was very through and actually cared about getting me the help I needed to make me feel better.