Get the facts about bowel incontinence, including the causes and who is most at risk of developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Bowel Incontinence Facts about bowel incontinence, including causes & who's most at risk.
- Colonoscopy Facts about colonoscopy, including how and why it's done.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard Bien
Dr. Richard Bien, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Napa, CA. He has 38 years of experience. His specialties include General Surgery. Dr. Bien is affiliated with Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital, Queen of the Valley Hospital and Queen of The Valley Med Center. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard Bien has the following 1 specialty
- General Surgery
A surgical specialist is a physician who has additional training in a specific area of surgery.
The American Board of Medical Specialties acknowledges the following surgical specialties: general surgery, thoracic and cardiac surgery, colon and rectal surgery, obstetrics and gynecological surgery, neurological surgery, ophthalmic surgery, oral and maxillofacial surgery, orthopedic surgery, otolaryngological surgery, pediatric surgery, plastic surgery, urological surgery, and vascular surgery.
Some procedures are performed by more than one type of specialist. Also, some surgeons may choose to specialize in specific procedures within their specialty area. For example, a plastic and maxillofacial surgeon may specialize in performing rhinoplasty procedures.
Dr. Bien is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
Adventist Health/St. Helena Hospital
Queen of the Valley Hospital
Queen of The Valley Med Center
38 Years Experience
Rush Medical College
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Richard Bien accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & Directions1100 Trancas St, Napa, CA
Dr. Richard Bien is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Napa, CA.