- Ulcerative Colitis Get the facts about ulcerative colitis, including what causes it, signs and symptoms, and complications that can arise from the condition.
- Psoriatic Arthritis Get the facts about psoriatic arthritis, including who gets it, the symptoms, and the different types.
- Adult Asthma Get the facts about adult asthma, including who gets it, what triggers it, and how allergies can affect it.
- Fibromyalgia Get the facts about fibromyalgia, including the symptoms and conditions that may be related to it.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Blakey MD
Dr. Richard W Blakey, MD is a doctor primarily located in Reno, NV. Their specialties include Orthopedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
Dr. Richard W Blakey has the following 2 SPECIALTIES
Dr. Richard W Blakey has the following 15 expertise
- Herniated Disc
- Sports Medicine
- Joint Replacement
- Hip Surgery
- Joint Pain/Swelling
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Carpal Tunnel Syndrome
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Bone Fracture
Graduated in 1975
Dr. Richard W Blakey Accepts the Following Insurance
- 555 N Arlington Ave Reno , NV : (775) 786-3040
More about Dr. Richard W Blakey
Dr. Blakey received his medical degree and did his residency at the University of Southern California. He specializes in arthroscopy shoulder reconstruction, joint replacement, minimally invasive joint replacement, and orthopaedic trauma care. Dr Blakey maintains a practice in the Reno area, as well as holding a monthly clinic in Elko, Nevada. He has been practicing at the Reno Orthopaedic Clinic since 1988. Dr. Blakey is Board Certified by the American Board of Orthopaedic Surgery.