3.6

Rush, Rush, Rush

I believe Dr. Blalock is a very knowledgeable, experienced physician. He was my physician for 1-2 years until I became thoroughly convinced that he only really cared about staying on his schedule of 7 minute visits to review blood work and that was about it. No time given to address new issues whatsoever! For such a capable doctor, he really should learn that we, the patients, are more important than our money! But I guess when you are financially invested in Primary Care's ownership, you have a schedule to keep!

Quaxks

Quack

He is a despicable, uncaring Doctor. My step mother-very ill. My father went to the office numerous times for help when calls were not returned- staff extremely rude with exception of RN. I drove 600 miles for nursing home transfer-he refused to speak to me, call or see me. We never got a diagnosis, test results or status of her illness at discharge from hospital. Beware of this doctor-he has no concern for his patients/families-

Dr. Richard E Blalock Jr is similar to the following 4 Doctors near Murray, KY.