Type 2 Diabetes
Type 2 diabetes is a chronic disease in which your body is unable to maintain a normal blood sugar (glucose) level.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Binge Eating Disorder Facts about binge eating disorder, including symptoms and causes.
- Chronic Idiopathic Constipation Learn about chronic idiopathic constipation, including treatment
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Eating Disorders Facts about different types of eating disorders.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- Food Allergy Facts about food allergy, including the symptoms and signs.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Gout Get the facts about gout, including the risk factors.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. Richard W Blanchar
Dr. Richard W Blanchar, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Lauderdale By The Sea, FL. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Family Medicine. Dr. Blanchar is affiliated with Atlantic Shores Hospital and Imperial Point Medical Center. Dr. Blanchar has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. Richard W Blanchar has the following 1 specialty
- Family Medicine
A family practitioner is a doctor who specializes in caring for people of all ages, at all stages of life. Rather than focusing on the treatment of one disease or patient population, family practitioners are often the doctors that people see for their everyday ailments, like cold and flu or respiratory infections, and health screenings. When necessary, family practitioners will provide referrals for conditions that require the expertise of another specialist.
The doctors may also provide physicals, inoculations, prenatal care, treat chronic diseases, like diabetes and asthma, and provide advice on disease prevention.
- Family Planning
- Weight Loss
- Weight Loss (non-surgical)
Showing 5 of 15
Dr. Blanchar is the absolute best. No wait time. Kind and considerate. An absolute genius with aesthetics. His work is undetectable as far as looking "done" but he will make you look years younger in minutes. I've never seen such skill with placement of fillers, Botox or laser. The staff is awesome. You won't find a better team to care for you. I cannot say enough good things about this place. Whether you need an FAA medical, a General Practitioner or a brilliant skin care expert... This is the place to go.
Dr Blanchar has been my family doctor for 12 years. He has seen me through every manner of illness and injury and my trust in his knowledge base and care only grows. The office itself, and his team, are all delightful. Lucky for me now he has become an absolute expert at cosmetic enhancement as well, just in time for me to stop aging gracefully. Everyone tells me I look amazing for my age. Thanks to my Dr. I feel and look fantastic!!
Dr. Blanchar is affiliated (can practice and admit patients) with the following hospital(s).
36 Years Experience
University Of Florida College Of Medicine
Graduated in 1982
United States Army Medical Center
Dr. Richard W Blanchar accepts the following insurance providers.
- View by Location
Locations & DirectionsBayview General Medicine, 4401 W Tradewinds Ave Ste 300, Lauderdale By The Sea, FL
Dr. Richard W Blanchar is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Lauderdale By The Sea, FL.